Thursday, March 06, 2008

Random moments to remember

Just found some pictures on my cell phone that prompted this post. Remember my weekend home at the end of January? I forgot about some of the fun pictures we were able to capture on my phone. My mom and I had a fabulous time at the movies...I don't know that I've ever been able to go to a movie just my mom and I. We had to document the moment. Isn't my mom just the cutest thing ever?When I was little I LOVED to play with my sisters' hair and they almost always let me. But I equally LOVED them playing with my hair - but that almost never happened. I guess it's just a younger sister's role. Kari definitely played that role for me! She styled my hair for quite a while and though the styles were a bit odd, I was content with her brushing, running her fingers through and styling my hair. She had quite a blast and documented all of the dos with pictures. Here is a small sampling. I know, attractive, right?

And here is the beautician herself! She also had a blast taking bunches of pictures of herself and pasting them on my wallpaper so I wouldn't forget her as soon as I headed back to New York. She's just precious. I love you Kari!

1 comment:

The Tylkas said...

Looks like fun! How are you?