Monday, January 28, 2008

things to love this weekend

being a child all over again with my precious niece and nephew...coloring, singing, playing kitchen and getting some good luvs...oh the joys of childhood!
just being with family...from 27 dresses with my mom late friday night (loved it!) and having fun with clothes and hair with my little sister to a little dance party with the girls and a delicious home cooked meal by mom & dad, we had a fabulous time...i sure do miss them!

spending time with my sister and the kids - even if we only got a couple of hours together
"as long as my head is warm, you can call me whatever you want!" -grandpa george
celebrating birthdays - it never gets old!
seeing a close friend start her happily ever after...the look in those eyes tells all
while watching jenny on her day, reflecting on my own day almost 9 months ago and just taking time to remember how it felt
spending time with old roommates and picking up right where we left off!


my grandma and her mad shimmying skills...enough said!

and now i look forward to seeing my cute hubby tonight...it seems like it's been forever since i have seen him (if you consider 84 hours an eternity, i guess it has been that long)!

1 comment:

The Tylkas said...

love it! You look like you had a blast. Give me a call later this week once you've had plenty of time with your man!