Thursday, January 17, 2008

Why I love today...


  1. Good seminary lesson this morning (thanks to Katherine for the help in brainstorming with me and thanks to preparation time)!

  2. Fresh, crisp grapes and blueberries from the guy on the corner of 86th and 2nd - it takes me back (or forward) to a sunnier, warmer day!

  3. A quiet day at the office!

  4. Leftover pizza in the kitchen (especially on a day that I didn't bring my lunch)!

  5. A clean desk and email inbox (thanks to the quiet day)!

  6. Catching up on my expenses and timesheets (no wonder I like these quiet days)!

  7. Getting off work at 5:30pm - that never happens!

  8. An entire evening to myself - oh, all the possibilities for tonight!

The only thing that went wrong today:

  1. A late night at the office for Brett - darn it, will our schedules ever synch up? First him, then me, then him again...and earnings season is coming soon!

No comments: