Monday, January 07, 2008

Missin' my man!

I miss Brett already! This week he and I both have our first business trips - his to a healthcare conference in San Francisco and mine to our client in Cincinnati for two presentations (one in particular that I have been working on since I started my new job). Crazy that they both fell in the same week. Anyway, as a result we won't see each other for 4 whole days! That's definitely the longest we will have gone without seeing eachother (even if a lot of days we only get about 30 minutes of interaction). I think our prior record was 3 days. Since I have been prepping a lot for this presentation I've been working pretty late including this weekend. So poor Brett hasn't seen much of me. The tables have turned :) But what a good husband I have. While I was gone at a seminary activity on Saturday, he cleaned the entire house! I came home at 4pm to a tired Brett still in pajamas armed with cleaning supplies. He's SO good to me! I just had to give him a little recognition on the blog since he has been so good! I look forward to post Friday when the presentation is over and we can spend a weekend with NO work obligations!

No comments: