Thursday, September 04, 2008

A Cure for the Common Cold

Our internet is finally up and running again, the pictures are downloaded to the computer and yet, I haven't posted any updates in a while. I have no excuses except for the fact that upon arriving back from Denver on Sunday afternoon, I caught the worst cold I've had in a while (maybe being 8 months pregnant is adding to the misery of it). But at least this gives me hope that someday this little illness will die!

I promise some serious updates once I'm feeling better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drink lots! That is my advice. . .you still won't feel better, but at least you can doing something to think that you are helping yourself feel better. :)

WhitParks said...

Oh Kristi-Lyn, I am so sorry you got a cold. The sick and pregnancy mix is tough and no fun. I feel like it always takes twice as long to get better from sickness when I am pregnant. I love being pregnant, but pregnancy=immunocompromised in my opinion!