Tuesday, November 20, 2007

In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Showtime! So, all day today and part of yesterday the walls of my office shook from the pounding music outside. Macy's has been getting all ready for the big parade on Thanksgiving. It's quite an event and as you can imagine, at this time of year, the streets around my office are super crowded. Our building is directly across the street from Macy's and therefore has a fantastic view of the culmination point of the parade. Space is precious for the four floors of windows in our building. Many of our clients and families of co-workers have windows reserved for the morning. If anyone is around next year, let me know early and if Brett and I are here, we'll watch the parade from my office.


Here's the view from my office. Not bad, eh?

No comments: