Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Brooklyn's Blessing

This weekend we spent out in York for the blessing of baby Brooklyn. It was a fun-filled weekend and we were fortunate enough to spend a few more days with my parents and Kari before they headed back to California.

When we got in late Friday night, we were welcomed by ice cream and an early birthday present for me from my family. One of my presents was a laundry backpack! Looking forward to doing laundry this weekend...it will be A LOT easier to haul to the laundromat with this puppy!
They even sang me our birthday song with a candle in a cookie and all.
And of course we got lots of Brooklyn time in - it may have just been our last chance to practice before our little angel arrives in October.
Grandma and Grandpa made sure to get their fill of little miss Brooklyn since they won't see her for a while!
The boys went golfing while the girls went shopping (I think I completed my maternity wardrobe...hurray!)
And the real reason for being there was this precious little one.
What a beautiful day for a blessing...check out that gorgeous sky!
We all wanted to pose with the baby of the day!
Love this one of the sisters (Kath, we missed you!).
Thanks for a fabulous weekend everyone! We miss you already!

1 comment:

Dolphin Girl said...

Looks like it was a great weekend. Lots of fun! Brooklyn looked beautiful. Fun Fun Fun!