Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to us!!
Yesterday was our anniversary. Since we recently went to Bermuda, we considered that our anniversary trip, but we still managed to celebrate a bit here in the city. I had a late meeting at work and didn't get off until 7:30, so our dinner reservations got pushed back a bit. The slacker that I am didn't take any pictures, but we enjoyed a delicious dinner at Blue Fin, followed by a quiet night at home exchanging gifts. In honor of the past year, I thought I'd document a few of my favorites of being married to Brett.

*How much he likes to be involved (whether it's about house decorations, paint colors, a new TV, a new restaurant, etc he just loves to research and be a part)
*Coming home (or better said, having him come home) to my best friend
*Having someone to share everything with - all about my day (and I tell all so he has to listen lots), dinner (it is so much more fun to cook for someone), the dishes (he definitely does more than I do), favorite TV shows, scripture study...
*Making decisions together - we quite often have differing opinions, but it's so fun to learn to make decisions together and then share the outcomes!
*Getting to know him on a deeper, more personal level every single day
*Loving him more tomorrow than I ever imagined I could today
I love you Brett!

3 comments:

Karene said...

Wahoo! Congrats you two!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! They say the first year is the hardest! So CONGRATULATIONS!

Covina Garage Door Repairs said...

Thhis was lovely to read