Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Counting down to D-Day!

Today I am officially 20 weeks pregnant - that means there are 20 more to go! I've slacked in documenting the progression in pictures, so I thought I'd start now.
I'm still able to wear most of my regular clothes (some more comfortably than others and some require a bella band to help out when I'm unable to button the pants) - but the fact that I still can wear them doesn't make me feel any smaller. How I miss the days of a flat stomach (and to think that when I had one, I didn't believe it)! Anyway, that's neither here nor there. Brett and I are just getting excited to start decorating the nursery. We sure better get a start on it since some of the larger items take at least 10 weeks for delivery (that's right, we'll be ordering everything over the internet so the delivery guys can haul it up our stairs).

Can't believe we made it half-way! Our little princess will be here in 20 short (though I'm thinking they'll start seeming long come a bigger belly and the NYC heat and humidity) weeks!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness, if you are already missing your flat belly, just you wait! Of course, you know that already. It will be fun to watch you and baby girl grow. Oh yeah, congratulations on becoming an aunt . . .again!

Anonymous said...

Such a tiny little belly, but it is there! Congrats, you are starting to look prego!-k