Monday, December 17, 2007

If we can make it there, we'll make it anywhere...

No, I'm not talking about New York (though I guess we have made it here) but even more challenging was making it here, to December 17th - through four months of full-time work in New York and full-time school in Philly on top of adjusting to the married life. I of course had the "easier" part of the job with only a supporting role and maintaining my own responsibilities of work, seminary, and wife (I think defining myself as a wife makes me sound at least 10 years older than I am), but if it was hard for me, I can only imagine how much harder it all was for Brett. BUT, Brett is currently in his FINAL final of his undergrad career! I couldn't be more proud of him, my UPenn grad!

He has done an amazing job juggling everything and though it's been rough, it's over! We are definitely looking forward to a fun 8 days together in Italy and a school-free 2008! In the meantime, I think we'll enjoy a dinner together (which are few and far between as of late) tonight and an evening free of studying for school or prepping for seminary!

No comments: