Thursday, July 13, 2006

Long Days and Short Nights that Fly By
I'm definitely getting wrapped up in the life here. My work hours get longer and my bedtime gets pushed back. I find myself leaving the house in the morning and then leaving straight from work to go to something for church or just for fun. That puts me home almost always after 10 or 11 each night. But, I am having a lot of fun. Fourth of July weekend I spent with my cousin, Nicholas. He came up from Virginia and we did a lot more sightseeing. We even made it to the Bodies exhibit at South Street Seaport. What an incredible system we are! The fourth was spent at the apartment...we had a barbecue on our roof and had a great turn out. I met lots of new people and yes, even some boys! If you want details on that, you'll have to give me a call! We went over to the medical school dorms at NYU to watch the fireworks. We weren't the only ones who had the idea cuz the rooftop filled up quick, but I had an incredible view of the Macy's fireworks on the East River. It was an awesome show...second only to the 50th anniversary show at Disneyland.

No comments: