Friday, July 21, 2006



I work one block from the Gershwin Theater, where Wicked is currently on Broadway. I won tickets a few weeks ago and my mom and sister used them. I couldn't wait for my chance to go. Well, last night I went over with some friends after work to try to win the lottery again. Brett had been planning to go over anyway to try to win us tickets, but I decided to go with others to increase our odds. To my utter surprise, Brett won!! The musical was AMAZING! I would recommend it to any of you who haven't seen it! It had to be, hands down, one of the best Broadway musicals of all time. Sitting in the front row was a unique experience. I thought at first that it would be too close, but on the contrary. It was incredible to see the play up close and personal. I felt as though the actors were interacting more with me. You could even see the spit coming out of their mouths and there was definitely a lot of it! Next time I might actually bring an umbrella to shield myself from it :) Good night!

No comments: