Thursday, August 11, 2011

Greenwich

 When Brett asked what I wanted for my birthday, I told him that I just wanted to rent a car and do some fun things outside the city.  So I rented a car for three days and for today and tomorrow (while Brett is working), Sadie and I made some fun plans.  Today we spent the day at the beach in Greenwich, CT.  Our friend Julie came along and Sadie wouldn't let 'Joowie' leave her side.  It was a perfect beach for Sadie with a toddler friendly wading area.  She kept telling me that she wanted to go out in the water by herself - so big and independent.  We're definitely going back next year!



Venturing out with Julie


Julie @ 8 months - isn't she adorable?

Sadie collected lots of shells and rocks to take home and show daddy





1 day shy of 26 weeks










2 comments:

Dolphin Girl said...

Gorgeous everything, beach, day, toddler, preggos. . .! Fun day!

Anonymous said...

sexy little ass your daughter has