Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nap time

Today for nap time, Sadie decided to have a little slumber party with duckie and pink baby (as opposed to baby funny, original names, I know).  She carefully placed them on either side and then asked me to cover them all up.  Of course her blankie was a part of the party too.  She's so funny these days.  Every time it is time to go to sleep there is something different she has to have - her cell phone or a little book or her camera or Dumbo or baby funny...  In the last few months she has been asking for us to cover her up and scratch her back before we leave the room.  And did I mention that we transitioned her crib to a toddler bed a few weeks ago?  She's so grown up!  And doing so well in the big girl bed.  She fell out a few times the first night, but has been fine ever since.  And she waits for me to open the door and turn off her white noise in the AM before she hops out of bed.  I miss getting a big hug when I pull her out of her crib.  I guess this means it's time for another baby since she's a big girl!

2 comments:

Dolphin Girl said...

I love that Sadie is using my pillow! :)

Cocoa Lover said...

What a little cutie, I want to come to the party too.