Saturday, July 30, 2011

Doughnuts and water

This morning we headed down to try out Doughnut Plant.  We're not really a doughnut family, but with all the hype it has gotten over the years, we figured it was worth a try.  And I gotta say, as far as doughnuts go, they're pretty darn good.  I picked out various flavors for us to sample specifically getting the Banana Pecan for me.  Sadie decided that my doughnut looked the best and the stinker ate 2/3 of it!  Her tastes must follow mine. 






After doughnuts we walked through Chinatown and down to the Imagination Playground at South Street Seaport to help burn off the calories.  It's been a while since we've been to Chinatown.  Brett made some observations while weaving through the Chinatown crowds.  The overwhelming observation: 'Man, I've never seen so many flip phones in my life!'




2 comments:

Cocoa Lover said...

Yum, just makes you want to be there, Sadie loves her city. So cute.

Dolphin Girl said...

Those look so yummy! What flavor was the pink one?