Friday, July 15, 2011

Date Night @ 22 weeks

We've started a Thursday night date night, thanks to a wonderful friend from church.  I had actually made some fun plans downtown but with 110 degree weather, I decided to avoid the subway saunas and stick close to home.  The longer I can make it without elephant ankles, the better!  

Date nights would be a lot more enjoyable if I could kick the never ending nausea.  Unfortunately, at 22 weeks, I think any hopes of feeling better are for naught - at least for the next 18 weeks.

There is finally a little proof that a baby boy is growing inside of me!  I'm ready to actually look pregnant.  I think I definitely look it, but no one on the subway or bus seems to think so.  I'll know it's obvious when I get offered a seat.

Still sporting my pre-pregnancy skinny jeans (though only with the aid of a bellaband).  I think the days of pre-pregnancy pants are quickly coming to a close.  Finding clothes to wear in the morning is rough!


We enjoyed restaurant week at Rosa Mexicano and some nice conversation.  With Brett's new calling, we haven't had as much time in the evenings to catch up.  We're grateful for Thursday night date nights for that reason (among others).



4 comments:

Karene said...

wow Kristy-lynn, that picture of you really is beautiful! you are glowing, and not just from the red light!

The Lloyd Family said...

You look fabulous! And aren't date nights the best?!

Dolphin Girl said...

Glad to see you guys are getting out! :)

Cocoa Lover said...

The food looks great but the prego lady looks even better. :) Love the photos.