Monday, January 10, 2011

Potty Training Update

Yesterday ended with 4 successes, 1 accident, a very happy mom and a pretty proud Sadie.  It is currently 5:23pm and thus far we've had 5.5 successes (1 of which was self-prompted by Sadie while I was half asleep on the couch this morning) and half an accident (she caught herself and finished her business on the potty).  We're both much happier today than we've been all weekend and I've actually been able to leave her side because I semi-trust that she gets it.  I'll stop documenting all things potty related once it doesn't consume my entire day and we can actually leave the house with some confidence that we won't have accidents.  And just so my family doesn't think I'm cruel for taking + posting such a sad picture of miss Sadie on the potty, here is a cute one captured in Hawaii a few weeks ago reflecting her current demeanor - all smiles!

2 comments:

Dolphin Girl said...

Yeah Sadie! I love how curly her hair was in Hawaii!

Cocoa Lover said...

precious, much happier, everyone feels better when they can potty!