Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feliz Cumplemeses!

Sadie hit her four-month mark on Saturday and my, oh my, did she celebrate. To start off her big day, she woke up to a rousing rendition of 'Feliz Cumplemeses.' After a morning of play, she took a two hour fifteen minute nap in her crib (she's not a long napper, anything more than 45 minutes is a miracle) before she and her friend Wyatt headed down to check out Momofuku Milk Bar in the East Village (and maybe Veniero's too). She and Wyatt requested that we stop by Babies R Us to pick up a few baby essentials - Sadie tried to persuade me to buy her a new toy, but we settled on a Space Saver High Chair instead.


Sadie headed home to hang out with mom and dad for the night. She requested an evening of chilling in her new high chair, pizza (flavored milk that is) and of course the treats she brought back from Veniero's.

1 'raspberry cheesecake...mmm'
2 'thanks mom and dad, it looks delicious'
3 practicing blowing out the candles
1 2 3
this is what happened when we took her little cheesecake away...

that's better!

Yesterday we took her to the doctor to check in on her four month stats:

Height: 25 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 11 lb 14 oz (10th percentile)

She's very tall and thin...wonder where she gets that from? A clean bill of health for our little bearsy!
(Note: She got a few more shots and it just broke my heart more than last time...I wanted to take her to ice cream to make it all better...maybe when she gets her one year shots!)

7 comments:

Karene said...

adorable!

Dolphin Girl said...

She loves dessert already! A girl after my own heart! SO cute!

Bethany said...

Those pictures make me smile. Happy four months to Sadie!

Sarah said...

Oh, she is so cute! I love how you can see her little personality coming out in the photos!!

Tricia said...

Oh my goodness!!! Sadie is too cute! I love her little pout when you took the cheesecake away.

Mattson Family said...

Yeah! I found you!! You sent me your blog forever ago but I forgot the address and just now found you! Your daughter is absolutley beautiful!!Congratulations!I guess I could have sent you an email...is it still the same one?

Jill said...

I love that you guys celebrate each month. So fun! And can I just say that cheesecake was delish! We will have to go again sometime.