Saturday, July 19, 2008

Shake Shackin' it up!

Today Kari was in the city with the youth from York, PA. So, Brett and I met up with them for a while. We did lots of walking through way too many crowds, but it was fun to spend some time with my lil' sister. Of course I avoid Times Square at all costs unless I'm with visitors who want a glimpse of the madness or if I go to a Broadway show. Other than that, it never gets my attention. However, that's where the youth were walking through, so I took one for the team.
Check out those crowds AND it was in the mid 90's and very humid that day, ugh!
Kari and I went our separate ways - she down to Ground Zero with the group and Brett and I to look for maternity clothes and enjoy some of the best burgers Manhattan has to offer. So we went here:
And enjoyed this:
Healthy, I know, but SO delicous! If you're ever in the area, you must make a trip to the Shake Shack.

Oh, and we bought a little present for baby girl G. Every Big Apple baby just has to have one.

1 comment:

Dolphin Girl said...

AHHH! The Shake Shack! I totally want to go. It looks so good! You are looking cute as a Prego! Love the onsie!