Thursday, August 19, 2010

we like our city.

sadie and i love to get out and about and enjoy our city. and we try to take advantage of the ability to hang outdoors before the dreary winter rolls in. this mornings agenda: madison square park playground, shake shack, and a quick visit with dad to drop off his burger, fries and shake.
notice the paparazzi-esque couple in the background...
so of course sadie had to play the part...
we like shake shack, and getting there at 11:30am helped us avoid the lunch crowds.
and don't worry, we balanced out our healthy lunch of fries and shakes with a dinner of carrots and broccoli.

6 comments:

Dolphin Girl said...

Yum! I want some! So cute! Love the curls!

Cocoa Lover said...

What a fun day! I love Shake Shack, and the company would have been the best. Great picnic. I think she likes fries. :)

The Lloyd Family said...

Sadie is getting so big and is such a cutie! It looks like you two are having a lot of fun in NYC - that's wonderful!

Karene said...

I work right there! call me next time and I'll join you two!

Elizabeth said...

Fun pictures. I want to go to the Shake Shack. Glad to see new blog posts!!

WhitParks said...

Hey girl! Way to go with the mad photo skills! Are you the one taking them or your man or both of you? So fun to check in on you guys! You know we have a family blog in addition to my photography one, right? What a cutie that little Sadie. She looks like your side of the family.