Friday, June 27, 2008

It's happened...


So I guess I finally 'outgrew' the awkward stage of not looking pregnant, just fat. How do I know this? Well, NYC subway riders are not known for their chivalry. Getting a seat on the subway is an "every man for himself" mentality. Of course there are a few exceptions - the elderly, a guy trying to hit on a beautiful woman or pregnant women. I most definitely don't fall in the first category and though I'd like to think I've still 'got it' and fall into the second category, somehow I just don't think that's the case. So, the third must be true - I'm actually starting to look pregnant. Today makes two mornings in a row that a guy has offered up his seat to me. It's nice, really and I appreciate it.

3 comments:

The Tylkas said...

Congratulations Prego Momma. You deserve the special treatment.

Anonymous said...

WAHOO for looking PREGO enough to enjoy one of the few perks!!! :)

jen and michael said...

Grats Kris, tell Kirsten the same for me too!