Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Remember when...

...you were a kid and you couldn't wait to get to fifth grade to start to use erasable pens? and then real pens in junior high? Those were the days. But seriously, since then I feel that I have neglected my friend the pencil. Pens are standard, but permanent. Though when I make a mistake, unlike freaking out like I used to and hitting the White-Out, I just cross things out because in the end I know whatever I'm working on is going to get typed up anyway. But today I picked up a little pencil to work on a project and it was so empowering! I loved how smoothly it wrote and how quickly I could erase things away. So now I pledge to return to simpler days and use a pencil more often (they've got to be a bit more environmently friendly too).

No comments: