Friday, October 13, 2006

Interview Rewards (I like the sound of that)!

So I decided that this interviewing thing needed to be rewarding along the way since the job offers don’t come immediately and Rachel has had no problem helping me out with that. After the first interview we went and got manicures and pedicures! That was absolutely fabulous. However, I decided that I couldn’t spend that much money everytime I have an interview (since we’re hoping that they aren’t that few and far between). So what have I done since then? Well, take a look…Rachel and I found some gourmet cupcakes to celebrate one interview. They were tasty, although we were regretting eating the whole thing afterwards. Since then I have bought myself a few other little treats. Go ahead, take a wild guess what they were!

1 comment:

Dolphin Girl said...

This is the post I was talking about the other day. Which other little treats did you buy? Do you remember?