Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My time in New York came to an abrupt end. I can't believe those two months flew by so incredibly fast. I will be back considering I left some of my stuff there. I am waiting on some job offers and if those don't pan out, I will be going back at some point in September or early October to knock some agencies' doors down. Look out NYC, I'll be back! So, I came home a few days early to meet my new little niece, Katya Elise Cross. She was born on August 14th and is just a little princess. Nicholas is such a good big brother. It's been fun to be here for the first weeks of her life since I was in Argentina when Nicholas was born. Needless to say the past week has been fun and exhausting. Feedings every two hours are tiring!



1 comment:

The Tylkas said...

You look so cute with your niece and nephew! I'll be excited to hear details on your life. I'm so excited for you.