Thursday, August 10, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!
Thanks for all the calls on my birthday, I appreciated it! The day was perfect...I woke up to two dozen roses and a daisy (you can all guess why the daisy was there), so the day started out perfect and ended the same way. It was crazy getting to the airport and working things out with my brother, but SO good to see him. Then Brett and I headed home to a little surprise party...even with all the changes of plans, he managed to pull it off! Here's pictures documenting the day.

2 comments:

The Tylkas said...

You look so great and so happy! I'm so glad!

Shannon said...

okay, you are gorgeous!! you look so great and your bf is equally amaazzzing! i'm so sorry i didn't know about your bday until i just randomly checked your blog, but i miss you and hope you're doing well. love ya!