Monday, November 15, 2010

This morning we hosted a little Thanksgiving playgroup where we made apple turkeys and then baked some apple pocket pies.  My hands were too dirty the entire time to capture pictures of all the kids gathered around, but I did manage to snap a few of Sadie at the end.  We have quite the little baker on our hands!  When all the other kids had moved on to something else, Sadie was still at it.  And she even made more this afternoon with her friend Evelyn.  And then, tonight when the house was quiet, I took my turn.

Ready to attack


Sadie and her best little friend Madeleine.

4 comments:

The Lloyd Family said...

Such a cutie!

Dolphin Girl said...

The pies turned out so cute! Sadie had good practice with us so she knew how to use that rolling pin! Yummy, I wish I could have one!

Cocoa Lover said...

That pie is deeeelicious, glad that she knows how to hold the rolling pin, ready, attack pie crust!!!!!!

Preethi said...

Love the little apple turkey. :) And I'm impressed with Sadie's baking skills!