Friday, January 23, 2009

Got milk?

Sadie came to my office at about 5:30pm so that we could go straight to meet Brett for dinner. My co-worker's 11-year-old son had been at work for the afternoon and when he saw me feeding Sadie a bottle he said, "Oh, so she drinks formula? Sometimes babies drink human milk. But they definitely can't drink cows milk when they're babies." I replied, "No, this is human milk." To which he questioned, "How did you get that human milk?" Knowing my co-worker and that he is very open with his kids I said, "I pumped the milk out." He looked back at me with a cute smirk and said, "Oh, so you milked yourself!" Touché!

4 comments:

Karene said...

That is awesome.

Lynette said...

That is too cute. You just gotta love the things that kids will say.

Sarah said...

Haha...hilarious! I love it!! She's adorable, by the way. Can't wait to see her whenever we next make it up to NYC!

Dolphin Girl said...

That is so funny!