Saturday, December 06, 2008

We get Brett back!

Brett has been studying for the CFA Level 1 for the past four months. Ever since Sadie made her appearance, she has been helping him out with the studying – well, actually, she tried to get into it, but the material just put her to sleep (I can't say that I blame her).
Today is the big day for Brett – six hours of CFA and then he’s free (well free from studying at least but still slave to work and tithing settlement for the next few weeks). We’re rooting for him today and can’t wait to see him when it’s all over at 5pm. (Note: Sadie rooted for him by sleeping in until I woke her up at 8:30…what a champ!)

Good luck Daddy, we’re so proud of you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for freedom! How are you celebrating?

Dolphin Girl said...

Congrats! Done with the test! Yeah!

wendyhcd said...

congratulations to the whole family! i'm sure Brett did well on the test. let the partying begin (baby style, of course).

Clo! said...

Kris!!! It's been so long :( I had to write to you to say hi and Congratulations on everything!...Sadie is Beautiful! and I can't wait to meet her! She doesn't have your tan yet but hopefully soon :) I love you and miss you but I'm so happy for you!...Hope everything is going well.
Love, Chloe