Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Brett!

I know, so it's been a month since his birthday, but I thought I would post a few pictures from that weekend. Sad that I had to work on his big day, but we managed to go to a very nice steak dinner and then have some treats at home. He got the game Risk, so we played that weekend and he has initiated many game nights in Philly since then to get a rousing game of Risk going :) The second half of his present came on Easter, so you'll have to see that once it is posted.
Here's Brett in suspense...what could it be? what could it be?

Brett got some Happy Birthday cupcakes.

That's my roommate Adrienne making a classic Ade face while eating Thin Mints.

1 comment:

The Tylkas said...

I can't believe you did a whole blog without mentioning that you only have one month from today till you get married!!!!!! YEAH! Love ya lots.